Do you need expert legal advice? H. Lehman Franklin, Jr., and Kimberly S. Ward comprise an experienced team dedicated to fighting for the rights of residents throughout Bulloch, Chatham, Bryan Counties, and beyond.
With numerous areas of practice in their repertoire, the attorneys at H. Lehman Franklin, P.C., are prepared to break down the legal process for you and fight on your behalf. In many cases, they can even settle your case out of court.
Don’t allow financial hardships to set you back in life. As a debt relief agency, H. Lehman Franklin, P.C., can help you navigate the dense U.S. Bankruptcy Code and file with confidence. This may be a useful solution if you’re struggling with:
- Credit card debt, medical bills, and loans you cannot pay
- The threat of foreclosure or repossession of assets
- A lien or judgment that has been filed against you
- Potential garnishment of wages
Our bankruptcy attorneys and lawyers will help you understand the numerous chapters and how they may pertain to your situation.
What are the different bankruptcy chapters?
- Chapter 13: For individuals with a steady income who want to pay their debts gradually in manageable installments.
- Chapter 7: For debtors who cannot pay their existing debts. Some assets may be liquidated, but often liquidation does not occur.
- Chapter 11: For businesses that would like to reorganize and/or consumer debtors with many assets. There are special provisions for individuals or corporations that qualify as small business debtors, which can make the Chapter 11 process quick and easier.
- Chapter 12: For family farmers and fishermen who need to repay their debts incrementally over time.
Auto Accident Attorneys
After a car accident, the last thing you want to think about is money. If you’re facing big auto repair bills—all because of someone else’s negligence—you may need a bit of assistance.
Our car accident lawyers will fight for a just resolution to accident-related injuries or vehicle damages. Don’t allow another’s negligence to put you at a financial disadvantage.
Personal Injury Attorneys
With decades of experience
working personal injury cases, our lawyers can assist in any of the following
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Brain/back and neck injuries
- Defective products
- Insurance disputes
- Slip and fall
- Auto/truck/pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle/bicycle accidents
- Boat/airplane/train accidents
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Nursing home negligence
- Hospital negligence
We want to settle your case so all medical or auto bills are paid and you have the peace of mind you deserve.
DUI Defense and Traffic Citations Attorneys
In the state of Georgia, DUI penalties include license suspension, extensive fines, and up to 12 months of jail time. Our DUI defense lawyers want to help you set the record straight and avoid criminal conviction altogether. We’ll also help you contest wrongfully issued traffic citations, if need be.
Wrongful Death Attorneys
After the death of a loved one, you need to consider funeral expenses, remaining assets, and potentially the loss of a shared income. Such expenses are even harder to bear when your loved one’s death was caused by another’s negligence.
Our wrongful death attorneys and lawyers will fight to ensure you have the means to pay for these expenses as well as some much-needed relief.
Nursing Home Neglect Attorneys
Do you fear that a family member has been neglected or mistreated by their nursing home caretakers? Signs of nursing home neglect include:
- Unexplained fractures, bruises, or wounds
- Insufficient physical therapy
- Bedsores or pressure ulcers
- Unsanitary living conditions or poor hygiene
- Lack of attention
Your loved one needs someone to stand up and protect them. Allow our team of experienced nursing home neglect lawyers and attorneys help.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Do you need legal assistance? The attorneys at H. Lehman Franklin, P.C., are ready to help at any time. They provide over 30 years of experience fighting for people just like you.
Contact our team for a consultation. If we’re able to handle your case at this time, we’ll begin deliberating a course of action immediately. Schedule your free consultation today!