February 27, 2019

How To Report and Prevent Elder Abuse

To seek compensation on behalf of a relative who has suffered elder abuse, you can call the offices of H. Lehman Franklin, P.C. at 912-764-9616 for legal consultation and representation, or email us at We are your Georgia elder abuse advocates.